Saturday 19 December 2009

A public apology to a few people.

First off I'd like to say sorry to my ex boyfriends... For being the worst girlfriend in the world, and an even worse ex girlfriend. Ben, I'm sorry I was such a slut when we broke up, I'm sorry I tried to make you jealous all the time we were really good together and I'm sorry that I've ruined that friendship.
My head was in the wrong place, and lets face it... I'm really really fucked up.




Henri, I'm sorry I said such hurtful things to you, you really are the best friend I've ever had, I think about you every day
and my heart breaks when I think we might not know each other in a few years, you were the closest I've
ever been to a sister and I so desperately want you back... I'm not happy that you said I'm "pissing my life up the wall"
Because I'm most certainly not, but at the same time I'm sorry I had a dig at you for not having a job in London
I still look through all the photos of us and laugh, all the old conversations and texts, we had a sense of humor that no one else understood.
I really wish you all the luck with your job, and I'm really proud of you.


And sorry to everyone else I've hurt, sometimes I do things which I think are ok, but others don't, sometimes I don't see
when someone needs me and I'll carry on talking about myself. So again, I'm very sorry.
I don't really know who I am right now, I don't know what I want, and I don't believe in what I'm doing, I'm being lazy, jealous and angry, it's not a good look, and it's unhealthy. It's time I moved away from my past and started concentrating on the future. 

Rosie. x





No comments:

Post a Comment